Training & Development Allowance
If you’ve been working with HealthX for 12 months in acute short-term contracts in a CNC, CN, RN or EEN capacity, you are eligible for up to $500 of applicable training and education/CPD courses.
- Once you have reached 12 months of employment with HealthX, you are also eligible for one point per hour whilst attending the training. This is capped at 10 hours.
- This offer can be redeemed from 1 November 2020.
- You must be actively working with HealthX on a short-term contract to be eligible to claim.
- Eligible courses include the National Immunisation Program, Primary Health, Sexual Health, REC – (Remote Emergency Course), ALS – (Advanced Life Support).
- This offer can be claimed in conjunction with other bonus incentives.
- All payments are at the discretion of HealthX.
- HealthX reserves the right to extend or end this promotion at any time without notice.
“…”I’ve found HealthX kind, caring, reliable and professional. I appreciate the quick responses to questions…””
““HealthX offer the most amazing contracts where you have the opportunity to learn, and advance your nursing skills in encouraging, safe and supportive environments. An all-round fantastic agency with such genuine people. I would highly recommend HealthX to anyone considering agency work.””
““The opportunity to go to new locations around Australia and learn new skills while working within your scope of practice.””
““The flexibility to work when I am available, to see parts of Australia I have not seen and meeting and making wonderful friends””
““If you are a nurse looking for a professional, supportive and personable agency then HealthX is for you! It’s an adventure of a lifetime, full of new experiences and new opportunities to make lifelong friendships.””