It pays to have friends – HealthX referral bonus
At HealthX we recognise that good nurses know “good nurses.” Refer a friend and receive 500 points to your HealthX Boost account!
- The person you refer must hold all necessary registrations and certification including a current AHPRA registration as a RN, EEN or EN.
- You must be currently employed by HealthX to be eligible for this bonus.
- You must keep written proof (an email is fine) that you made the referral, including the name of the person you’re referring to HealthX at the time they start employment with us or before.
- The person you refer must also make it clear in writing (again, an email is fine) who referred them to HealthX at the time they start employment with us or before.
- The candidate you refer must not have been previously introduced to HealthX, or have worked for HealthX in the previous 24 months at the time you introduce them.
- The person you refer must commit to and complete a minimum six week contract with HealthX in order for you to receive your bonus. All referral rewards are at the discretion of HealthX. HealthX reserves the right to extend or end this promotion at any time without notice.
“…”I’ve found HealthX kind, caring, reliable and professional. I appreciate the quick responses to questions…””
““HealthX offer the most amazing contracts where you have the opportunity to learn, and advance your nursing skills in encouraging, safe and supportive environments. An all-round fantastic agency with such genuine people. I would highly recommend HealthX to anyone considering agency work.””
““The opportunity to go to new locations around Australia and learn new skills while working within your scope of practice.””
““The flexibility to work when I am available, to see parts of Australia I have not seen and meeting and making wonderful friends””
““If you are a nurse looking for a professional, supportive and personable agency then HealthX is for you! It’s an adventure of a lifetime, full of new experiences and new opportunities to make lifelong friendships.””