The HealthX Boost
Up front boost: Join HealthX and earn 3 points for every 1 hour worked for your first 6-week contract and 1 point every hour after that.
On your first 6 week contract this will see a pay boost of approximately $700. The longer your contract, the bigger your boost!
- This offer is eligible for CNCs, CNs, RNs, EENs, ENs. You must be actively working in a HealthX acute short-term contract to be eligible to claim.
- You must earn a minimum of 500 points to redeem the reward.
- You will accrue points once timesheets have been authorised and submitted and points will be tracked on your timesheet.
- Redemption of points will be paid with the weekly pay cycle and taxed accordingly.
- Points are redeemable anytime within 12 months but will expire if not used in that timeframe.
- It is your responsibility to monitor your points and advise your HealthX recruitment consultant when 500 points have been reached in order to redeem your reward.
- Accumulated points will automatically expire if you leave employment with HealthX or have your position terminated.
- This offer can be claimed in conjunction with other bonus incentives.
- All hours worked are eligible to earn points. This includes overtime and public holidays.
- If you are being paid by your facility (eg, NSW Health, QLD Health), points will be accrued on provision of approved timesheets/payslips sent to your recruitment consultant within 14 days of your contract end.
- HealthX reserves the right to end or change the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without notice.
“…”I’ve found HealthX kind, caring, reliable and professional. I appreciate the quick responses to questions…””
““HealthX offer the most amazing contracts where you have the opportunity to learn, and advance your nursing skills in encouraging, safe and supportive environments. An all-round fantastic agency with such genuine people. I would highly recommend HealthX to anyone considering agency work.””
““The opportunity to go to new locations around Australia and learn new skills while working within your scope of practice.””
““The flexibility to work when I am available, to see parts of Australia I have not seen and meeting and making wonderful friends””
““If you are a nurse looking for a professional, supportive and personable agency then HealthX is for you! It’s an adventure of a lifetime, full of new experiences and new opportunities to make lifelong friendships.””